WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog

WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog
Hi- It's Tamara. I'm happy you've stopped by, and since 2010 I've been sharing my passion for interior design, history, art, entertaining, travel & fashion. I am an interior designer, textile designer and writer living and working in New York City and East Hampton, Long Island. My musings have taken me to international design, art, antique and epicurean events and I have lots to share. I'm grateful to have been listed as the #1 top design blog, blogs to watch, top design blogs and named and awarded Rising Star of Design by the IFDA NY industry organization. Please feel free to reach out to our team for an interior design consultation at NestbyTamara.com -Tamara

Spring Market at High Point Furniture Market is weeks away, follow my musings



Please Follow Along With Me 
During Spring Market at High Point on April 16-18
Bernhardt~Arete collection
 French Heritage~John-Richard
Global Views~EJ Victor
photos my own from Markets I have covered in past years

High Point Market has transformed over the years to be one of the most important trade shows to attend--we meet and greet design industry talents and stay on top of trends and new sources. This April, I was invited by Esteem Media to be part of a group called Design Bloggers Tour.  Along with these 9 other designers and design bloggers, I will travel throughout Market.  I promise to report back here on the blog about my findings.  I hope you will follow along as we make our way through Market, seeing new products, meeting with showrooms and hopefully having a wonderful time doing it.  Please see our sponsors and the lovely bloggers I am traveling with as well.  

Follow my musings at #DesignBloggersTour #hpmk
and #DesignWithoutDiscrimination  
My motto for this Market remains, 
Lead with a kind and giving heart!

Happy Nesting
XO Tamara
  
Brand sponsors participating in the tour include:
    Ambella Home, www.ambellahome.com
Bernhardt Furniture, www.bernhardt.com
Crypton Home, www.cryptonhome.com
Hillsdale Furniture, www.hillsdalefurniture.com
Huntington House, www.huntingtonhouse.com
Norwalk Furniture, www.norwalkfurniture.com
Nourison, www.nourison.com
 Sauder, www.sauder.com
Theodore Alexander, www.theodorealexander.com
Universal Furniture, www.universalfurniture.com

 Vaughan-Bassett Furniture Company, www.vaughan-bassett.com